Saturday, August 1, 2009

Did revision for our upcoming exams during Maths lesson yesterday.
While doing, I kept singing 'You belong with me' to Zarah from my Ipod.
Joshua played that song too from his laptop and I sang along.
"HAHAHA!"
I bet Zarah got super irritated!
Not just once I sang, but many many times!
Hehe.


After school went back Malaysia with Jeanie.
Talk and talk during our journey.
After reaching City Square, we bid farewell and I went to meet my third brother.
My Mom arrived the moment I step out of the shopping mall.
Just nice!

Back at home, my parents and I ate our dinner together.
3 of us sharing a small table on the floor in front of the television.
*smile*

Both of them then went out whereas my elder brother brought me and my third brother for some sweet treats just like 2 months ago!
It's around Jeanie's area.
3 of us bought 3 tub of ice-cream for RM100.

I bought Cotton Candy plus Cookies and Cream flavour.
Both taste sooooo nice!
They even gave us dry ice too!


And today, I had bird nest!
From 'filled with bird's feather' bird nest..
to a 'clean' one.
Took me a while to remove those dirts though.
Mom helped a bit too.
Adrian wanted to change to single for Legs and Paddles.
So I have to change too.
8km run to 5km rowing.
Good luck to me man!
There're more to update but I'm kind of lazy.

I hate it when both good and bad things happen.
Because I don't know where my feelings are going to stand.
Sometimes can be quite happy, sometimes can be quite sad though.
Or rather mixed feeling.

*sigh*

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me