Sunday, August 23, 2009

Some quick updates about today's happening.
Went to Kallang and meet up with the rest and walk to the place when the competition held.

Those morning groups people has already finish theirs when we reached.
So we took a group photo.



Nice view huh?
As we paddle along, there're nicer sceneries.
But paddling half-way, I felt so tired.
5km you know!

After getting up from the boat, that's when we started our 8km run.
Thanks to Amanda for supplying us with a cup of water at the shore.
But of course, there are several water point along the way.
And I didn't stop/walk at all!


There comes me, reaching the finishing line.

There're more photos at my Facebook.
Tomorrow is my first paper.
Wow.
Okay go!
Good luck for our papers, my fellow classmates!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me