Saturday, August 22, 2009

First of all, Happy Birthday To Jeanie!
Enjoy your special day and stay pretty always!
She's like a sister to me whenever we go back Malaysia together, always looking after me and such.

Yesterday was awesome!
Last day of normal lesson.
After my gym, went to join my classmates for badminton.
It was superb I can say!
I enjoyed it so much!

After school, went home and pack my stuff.
Then, went to meet..


THEM!
Haven seen them for ages lar!
At the same time, met Sabrina too for MOS burger.

Anyway, I came back from Malaysia moments ago.
My third brother too.
Mom and Dad went to Malacca during afternoon and going KL tomorrow from there for business trip.

L&P tomorrow!
My race timing brought foward to 1:05pm from 11++am. -.-
And I heard that the event will be shown on Channel 5 next Friday at 10pm.
Watch out for my face!
Hehe.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me