Thursday, August 20, 2009

Firstly, is it blogger or just my photo quality bad?
It's blogger I think.
Those picture looks clear in my laptop though.


I had fun today, really.
Anyway, me, Jeanie and Joshua ate our lunchbox during Maths lesson.

Didn't know that others did not buy.
Was so pai seh because they were hungry too. ><

Zarah started taking photos.


Zarah took the very first picture, which is me.
And I didn't know what to pose so, girl2 style lor. -.-

Then we took different types of facial expression.
We also took lots of retarded photos but I'm not uploading single 1 of it here.
Because I really really really look UGLY and like an alien. -_-

Both of us laugh like hell while/after taking some photos.
Half-way, Terence was like telling me my favourite song was top 2nd in 98.7.
Wow! 0.0
"haha!'


And as planned, we went to Cathay to catch a movie.
Asked Zarah to tag along when I said I'm treating her but she can't/don't want. -.-
Me, Zack, Joshua, Terence, Mark, Yaoming, Kaiser, Xian Cong, Jie Feng and Wei Qin.
Before the movie, Zack and I shared MixNMatch at Ben&Jerry's.
The ice-cream was kinda sweet though.
I want Swensen ice-cream!


The movie overall is not highy recommanded.
Not really nice though.
Except the fact it's quite funny.

I changed my mind on what I'm going to buy with my Dad's pay and my edusave bursary award money.
I want watch, many clothes, 1 or 2 bags, 1 or 2 pair of slippers, headset.
Yea, all this.
My budget, $500.
Don't know whether enough or not. ><

My third bother going Hong Kong with his classmates during October.
Going to ask him to buy some clothing for me there.

Lastly, I got my L&P singlet already!
Yellow in colour.
S was still big for me and I went to alter it earlier on.
Sunday going to die, row 5km, run 8km.
My starting time for the race is 11:30am.
And my number tag is 71. GO 71! JIA YOU! JIA YOU! JIA YOU!
"HAHA!"

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me