Monday, August 17, 2009


I can't believe that was me lar!
It was a candid shot taken by Zarah few weeks ago.
And was wearing Joshua's specs I think.

Anyway, my family members are coming in an hour time!
Mom called and asked if I have any food in mind that I feel like eating and she will buy for me.
Sweet huh!
Yea, asked her to buy some.
"HAHA!"

Had our lunch at foodcourt 4 today.
Bumped into Troy and Shazwin twice!
And Augustine after that!

Went to T15 study corner and saw Troy and Shazwin again.
I also saw Samuel.
Like get to see quite a number of canoeing mates huh.

There's no school tomorrow since there's isn't any more lesson.
But will go to school in the morning till evening with my classmates to study!

Okay, from now on I'll only blog if I feel like to.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me