Sunday, August 16, 2009

I didn't went for sprint training today.
My flu was the reason why.
Damn irritating can!

I woke up 4 times from my sleep and get out from my room to get some air!
My nose couldn't breath properly and I was using my mouth to take in air all the time!
Until my mouth became so dry after which.

Maybe I shouldn't sleep with the air-con on. -_-

Joyce's condition was the same as mine but still, she went for training.
Heed her advise by eating some flu tablet and it helps.


And I just finished sending Zarah the song I always sang and she gets irritated one.
I so hope that she gets addicted to it too!
"HAHAHA!"
She asked me why didn't I want to put that song on my blog.
You know I know lar.

Anyway, it's the number 1 hits in my Itunes.
I think it hits around 500 counts already.
But I swear I never get sick of it!


Hmm..
Semestral exam is in a week time starting tomorrow.
Must study hard for it!

But I don't know when to study what module. -.-
Never mind, let nature take it's course.

And I guess I won't be blogging so often anymore.

Or maybe update at another place which is only for me to know and not for any of you to find out.
:D


No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me