Saturday, August 15, 2009

*sneeze*
I'm having a very bad flu now, the worst one I've ever met.

It feels as if I'm drowning, really that bad.
I think it's due to capsizing too much at Macritchie and a lot of water went into my nose.
Anyway, just came back dinner with Amanda Chong, Amanda Chin and Joyce at Junction 8.
Took the same bus from Mac and get off the same with Troy, Philo, Augustine, Gordon and few more but we ate at different place.

Had some 'canoeing talks' with Amanda and Joyce while/after eating.

And this morning, I saw Liping's last night message saying that polo training is brought forward to 9am.
So, went back to sleep again.

'HAHA!'
While I was rowing inside the pool, the same year 3 senior said this to me 'Can or not Ah lian kia?'. -.-

Ended the training with 100 push ups.
And before that, I did 2 hand roll for the last time.
Went to foodcourt 3 with Troy, Philo, Augustine, Gordon, Adrian, Chun Han, Azri and Zhi Kai.

Apple+lime is very nice!
Gonna try it again!


After which, we took 74 to Mac.
During the journey, it was so funny.
I kept laughing inside the bus despite all of us are very sleepy.
Liping took photo of those sleeping faces and even asked me to pretend to sleep. -_-

Tomorrow there's optional sprint training at Mac.
I think I should go and row again.

This is really the last time, no more after tomorrow.
Since Amanda and Joyce said if I go, they will go too.
Starts at 8am.
Thursday, yesterday, today, tomorrow and the following day waking up so early!


Lastly, I got a letter from MOE saying that I need to fill up this form and mail it back to them.
By doing this, I'll get $250!

More money for shopping! Hurray!
It's my last year Edusave Award though.

Something got to do with my prelim results.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me