Friday, August 14, 2009

Going for my last training tomrrow.
Come to think of it, I'll miss the feeling of being worn out by the trainings, staying in school until night time for trainings and those canoe mates whom I've been interacting with.

Lastly but certainly not least, those hundreds of push ups!
What to do, my mind has made up.
Quit!

Yesterday should have went for training.
The same as last week, sprinting, some exercises and was released around 8pm.

Shoot!

Teacher did some revision during Maths lesson and we were given a set of revision paper to do too.
After which, the rest of the class went for their lunch.
Whereas me and Liping went to the indoor gym.
Zack came late to school and didn't joined us.
He called me but my phone was in my bag. -.-
Only managed to do very little of weights lifting.
I run a total of 7.5km!
Wow!

Run 2.5km half way, Liping stopped.
So she asked me to stop and start all over again with her.
Due to time constraint, we decided to run another half an hour which covered only 5km.
I need to improve!
Today was ONOW's last lesson so next week would have 4 hours break.
Planning to run 10km next Friday! 0.0


Then, we bath and ate our lunch at Subway.
2 days straight having Subway for my lunch.

Walked to class and met the rest there.

And yes!
Zarah got addicted to the song I always sang which she felt irritated!
She wants me to send her though.
"HAHAHA!"

During ONOW lesson, she was fanning me and my fringe was flying.
I mention the word 'feeling feeling'.
Then she took picture of it.
Photo shoot, she said.

I don't wish to upload any of it because I don't want to scare my readers away.
Hehe.

Also, I agree with what Terence said during C programming.
Everything/everyone has changed.
The bond is broken and the unity is no longer the way it was.


Not going back Malaysia this weekend.
Time constraint also.
*sigh*
Need to wake up early tomorrow!
Bye!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me