Thursday, August 13, 2009

*yawn*
I'm super tired.
Chat with Amanda and Joyce(canoeing) until midnight.
Yea, told them the reason why I wanted to quit.

Amanda said after water training on Saturday, we shall go for dinner with some others.
Feast, she said.
Because of my last training? I not sure.
And Joyce asked me to go for training today yet I didn't go.

Opps.
Sorry!


Oh yes!
I forgotten, yesterday on my way back in the LRT I sat beside this secondary school boy.
He was listening to the same song as me lar!
Copypig!


I suppose I'm better than yesterday?
In a sense that I'm not that quiet compared to yesterday?
I think.

Zarah said that I sounded/looked down. 0.0

Tomorrow during 2 hours break, going to spend it on gym.
Zack, Jeanie, Liping and me.
I don't know who else joining.

Me and Liping going to do some weight lifting and run 8km!
Die die..

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me