Wednesday, September 23, 2009

*breathe a sigh of relief*
Today wasn't that bad as I imagine afterall.


I can't really get to my bed last night only until 4:30am.
Felt sleepy but I couldn't sleep somehow.
Early in the morning, third brother was like coming in the bedroom telling how many As he got while I was sleeping soundly.
And congrats to him for getting 2 distinction, 3 As and 1 B+, GPA 3.917.
Lastly, getting into director list.
Really an eye-opening.

Tried sleeping back can't, have no idea why.
Normally, I would sleep like there's no tomorrow and will never wake up easily.

This time round nope.
Thought results was supposed to release at 11:30am.
Went to my school hotmail and was kind of surprise to see my results in it!

Hmm..
Quite satisfied though.
The module which I have least confidence in ended up being one of the best I scored!
Shouldn't have been FB-ing during that module lesson before my mid-semster test.
In fact, I did a lot better compared to MST.
Will continue to work hard and strive for the best in the next semester!


Took the opportunity to disturb Zarah, even in MSN!
Joshua too!
Has been a long time since I last disturbed her!
The only one whom I share all my inside jokes with!
*smiles*

Finally my mind is at ease and I took a 2 hours nap.
Karaoked with my third brother a while ago.
And my voice became higher, I found out.
Sang lots of random songs.


Going to meet up with many people soon!
Primary school mates, secondary school mates, bestfriends.
Whee~

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me