Sunday, September 27, 2009

Just got home half an hour ago.
Boy, my day was definitely well spend.
Elder brother drive me to custom in the morning since parents went to KL.
Was supposed to meet my primary 6D classmates 1pm at Causeway Point but I ended up meeting them at 4 plus.
Felt kind of guilty when they are actually waiting for me before leaving for Vivo.
=x

Upon arriving the meet up point, I really couldn't recognise them!
Haven seen them for approximately 7 years you know!
Zheng Xiang, Sin Keong, Alvin, Wei Song, Chea Yik and Wen Hui.
The boys were much much taller than me!
Back in primary school days, they are slighty talller than me a little.
Now, unbelieveable!
Since Wen Hui isn't free in the evening, they came out with 2 meeting timings.
1pm at Causeway Point and 6:30pm at Vivo City.



Able to recognise me in the class photo?
The cutest one! No doubt about it! :D
Alvin has the informal of the class photo and showed it to us.
I don't remember taking any informal photos though.


Trained to Vivo City to meet up with Yi Hui and Willy.
Went to Carl's Junior for our early dinner after buying tickets for "The Ugly Truth".
Quite a nice show, funny and has lots of dirty talks.
Finished the movie around 9:30pm and went for an hour pool.
Team up with Yi Hui and we lost to every team.
:(
Jia Feng came after his class outing and took a group photo with us before leaving.
Sadly, some couldn't make it.


Inculding me, there are 6 of us in SP so far.

Awkward moments can never be avoided since we have parted for so long!
Except for 2 or 3 who really can talk non-stop with each other. -.-

Still, it was really really a great moment going out with them.

Rest of the pictures are with Yi Hui!
Planning another outing which I don't know when.

Going out on Monday or Tuesday and on Wednesday!
Whee!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me