Monday, September 28, 2009

I just stepped home a while ago.
Few mintues to midnight.


Met Sabrina 4 plus at Cineleisure to watch "Phobia 2".
A 2 hours and 5 mintues show which was kind of worth it though.
5 parts to the story and I like the last part the most!
The whole theatre was filled with laughter!
Very funny indeed.
Certain part was gruesome.
Those organs-flying-around scenes are the one I detest the most!
Horrifying are the best!


After which, we went to LJS at Bugis Village for dinner and went for...
Sheesha!

See an 'O' shape?
That's the best I can capture.


Afterall, I still like this one.
It seems we formed a '7' in another direction.




And I bought a new AX shirt!


The bag even have this huge receipt in it.
Went to French Connection but I never sees in any of the shirt.
Sad.

Wanted to buy this particular slipper too but third brother said that the quality does not worth the price.
Sad too.
I was having many many thoughts in getting it though.


And yes, yesterday I went jogging and did 3 sets of 10 pull ups after which.
While resting between the interval sets of pull ups, I was looking at this 2 siblings playing with lantern accompanied by their maid.
The youngest was the girl who was around kingarten age.
Then I heard 'Wo xi huan na ge kor kor' (I like that big brother).
I looked at her and she was pointing at me.
Her maid of course laugh at it.
Hmm..
Not bad huh, I can attract small girls too. -.-

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me