Thursday, October 1, 2009

*sigh*
Why is it that I felt like everything is opposing me?
Having a damn lousy mood now seriously.
I guess this whole week ain't doing me any good.

Went Sakura International Buffet at RP with bestfriend yesterday.
For the first time, I felt that eating can be quite difficult too. (if you get what I mean)
Of course, we also shared the juiciest gossips among ourselves.
Took a lot of nice photos but sadly..
Don't really wish say about it anymore.

I really ought to have more self-discipline in taking care of my belongings.
All started with my 'carelessness' I should say.
Haven told any of my family members about it since they had already given me that camera.

After our buffet, cabbed to Soraya's house and hang out in her room for an hour.
Her sister wanted to give me a green packet through Soraya and she went through great great lengths just to give it me.
The process was as if I was molested, trying every ways so that I could get hold of the green packet.
Yet I reject.
I was only kidding with her sister when I asked her to give me when I visit their house.

My 5 days 4 night at Singapore ended last night.
I think I'll work with my Dad for a period to get a new camera.
With my current savings, I doubt I can get any.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me