Sunday, September 13, 2009

Just came back from grandparent's home a while ago.
Before that, bought Venti Java Chip after coming out from custom and cabbed there.
Sooooo nice!
























Reached grandparent's house and it was crowded with my relatives and their whole lot of friends.
Greet my grandparents, unlces and aunties.
Saw my cousins too!
And not to be missed, my cute little nephew.
Carry him and piggy-back him.
He seems to like my Starbucks drink a lot!

*sigh*
My grandfather lose some weight and aged quite a bit.
The last I saw him was last week and he changed so much from then.
He's sick.
Hope he'll recover soon..

Aunt was drunk, completely.
Mom was drunk a little too.
Not as worse as my aunt!
She threw up immediately we reached home.
*shake head*
Why drink to make one suffer and vomit in either ways.
Luckily Dad is still sober.
Most important thing is he can still drive.
*phew*



I still can't get over this show.
Simply just tooooo hilarious!
Night readers!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me