Saturday, September 12, 2009

Today is not really my day though.
The bank doesn't allow me to withdraw money.
Earlier on I tried again but to no avail.
Was quite pissed off and called the bank.
They said that I'ld only be able to withdraw money on Monday. -.-
Shouldn't have withdraw everything and left it at Malaysia in the first place. -.-"
Called Dad a moment ago telling him that I'll return tomorrow.


Anyway, I was late in meeting Terence, Yaoming, Kasier, Zack and Xian Cong for half an hour.
Soooo sorry guys.. =x
And so, we watched "Aliens In The Attic".
An awesome movie!
It makes me laugh sooo many times during the movie.
If I'm the only one in the movie theatre, I'ld sure to laugh until my throat sore.
"HAHAHA!"

After which, went walking around Plaza Singapura.
Including today, I've been going there for 3 consecutive days.
Saw lots and lots of toys!
Maybe going out again next week?


And by the way, I'm not sian, it's just that I'm very tired!
"HAHA!"

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me