Thursday, September 10, 2009















Okay, I don't know what's happen to the way
blogger display it's images.
Anyway, I'm back touching this blog filled with cobwebs again!

Just came back from my run though.
Came back from outside and immediately change into another set of clothing and started with my jogging.
14 minutes and I don't know how far I'd run.
Should be more than 2.4km.
And did 10 pull ups after which.


Met Sabrina today as planned few weeks ago to watch movie.
Watched Final Destination 4.
Quite a short movie, approximately 70 minutes.
An extremely gruesome movie indeed.
Ghost movie are still the best afterall!
Before our movie, went to Taka MOS burger for our lunch.
The movie makes me wanna puke out everything that I'd eaten earlier on.
Went to several shops and there was this particular toy shop which was very interesting.
Spend quite some time there too.

Tomorrow meeting Sabrina again.
We're eating Swensen's ice-cream buffet.
Sounds kinda cool huh.
Picture will tells it all tomorrow.

And meeting secondary school mates too.
A number of them.
Going dinner together and probably bowling.
Huhu!


I suppose third brother should be at Hong Kong by now.
Asked him to buy many many clothes for me.
Whee~
Karaoked with him few days back.
Half way through, I was laughing loudly through the mic.

Lastly, I ultra love one of Joyce's post.
It makes me laugh like mad after reading it.
Seriously!
"HAHAHA!"
How silly can I be?
Fancy laughing at a computer..

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me