Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tomorrow will be my last paper and that's also the time where my holiday starts!
6 weeks!
Hurray!

Anyway, yesterday went back to my secondary school right after my paper.
Sadly, I didn't see much of my friends compared to last year where whole lot of them came back.
It's like 1/8 of last year.
Extremely little.
Sad.
Nevertheless, still get to meet up with some!


Su mei, myself and Mabel.
Miss sitting in class beside Mabel and share sweets during lesson.
Also, during art class too!
And yea, my sec 4 form teacher plus last year physics teacher.
She's super nice!
Taught me for 3 years!
Except the 3 of us earlier on, all are our neighbour class people!
3 of them are even my CCA mates.

Get to talk to few of my teachers as well as my form teacher.

After which, Gucci, Soraya, Aini and I hang out outside the school like how we used to.
Kinda miss those days you know!
Sadly, only us and I don't know what happen to the rest of them.
And we talk about many past fun moments that we had.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me