Sunday, October 25, 2009

Look at those fishes!
The amount seems like those in the wet market isn't it?

Both elder brother and their friends rent a boat out into the sea for a day.
And they caught so many fish!
Makes my jaw drop when I saw those pictures.
I was really flabbergasted by the amount.

The colour of the fish looks so nice!

That's my elder brother holding his catch!

Because of that, my house had a party last night.
More of a barbeque session.
Grilled fish, chicken wings etc..
Mom and Dad got back from Malacca too yesterday evening.
So it was kind of rush on preparing all the stuff.
Their friends helped to cook some dish over too.


I found this plant in my home.
It's named 'Bird flower' because the greenish thing between those leaves looks like it!

My cute nephew again!
This time round, I did not take care of him myself.
Cousins did.
Hehe.

The whole thing ended around 2am ++.
Walked grandfather back since it's already late.
Just a 2 minutes walk from my house though.



I don't know why it can't be click and that my print screen is soooo small. :S
Samuel drew me and I don't think it resembles me? -.-
Anyway, he taught me Engineering Maths in MSN.
I understand his teachings better though as compared to my teacher.
He's the only other DMA I know but different stage.
He's taking my last semster module and I'm taking his last semester now.
So we can exchange books!
He also gave me some Atuocad notes (in order to score A/Dist) he made himself!
Many thanks to him!
And I doubt I can get as good as him!
He even wants me to get A for Engineering Maths!
That's soooo impossible!

My last semester maths is already so bad let alone engineering maths which is many times harder!
My standard of maths drop quite a lot.
It use to be my forte subject in secondary school.
Time to buck up!

Other than canoeing, he still takes up Diplo plus and still can manage his studies so well.
I really takes my hat off!

Tomorrow there's photography!
And gonna stay in school for like 3 hours?
Chose not to go home though.
Blame that practical for being on alternate weeks.




I guess I'm feeling better by not letting my thoughts run wild.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me