Saturday, October 31, 2009

Yesterday met my third brother outside the custom and parents came to pick us up.
Went for dinner after which.
Before I went back, met Sabrina during noon time at Bishan for MOS burger.
Can't remember when is the last time we had it.

Today is 31st!
Which means, it's the day for some sweet treats!
Elder brother was busy so Mom and Dad brought us there instead!


Look at that!!
Anybody willing to buy me any of those ice-cream cake for my birthday which is less than 2 months time??

So nice!
But the price for all the cake is even nicer, trust me.

This one!
Wahhh! *drools*
Third brother and I got 1 tub each.
Dry ice too at the bottom of it.
Mine was Cotton Candy and Chocolate brownie something.
Don't get cheated by it's apperance!
It taste superb!
Thanks Dad anyway!
Third brother and I karaoked too.
Sang very very loud!
I like this photo Zarah took of me last Monday!
Very nice!
And the day after tomorrow, is photography again!
Her lesson is kind of dry though.

Later!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me