Sunday, November 8, 2009

=.=

Below are just some random photos I took last 2 days.
Since Zarah told me to update, I shall update a 'little'.
I wanted to blog a few times due to my laziness, I did not.


My house bird plant is starting to bloom!
And yesterdays' weather was so unpredictable.
It was so sunny and suddenly it started raining heavily.
The sun was shinning brightly and it was raining heavily at the same time.
Look at those hardworking ants!
How I wish I could be like them!
My dog likes to get caught in the rain, always.

I haven take photos for my photography assignment!
And it's due next Monday.
5 photos!
Speaking of which, tomorrow there's photography lesson.
3 hours of break again. =.=

I ain't doing good in this semester..
I find the theory modules rather difficult.
*sigh*
Hopefully as time goes by, I might be able to cope with it.

I can't spend my time wisely in Malaysia.
I rarely touch any of my books.
Instead, I'll be playing and singing. =.=
So sinful.. =.=
My actions are not proving my words somehow.

Third brother has already enroll for car license near his school.
I wanted to get mine at the end of year instead of next year March.
Mom too, suggest me to take in the upcoming holidays.
How? :S

Samuel asked me to sit for his Thermofluids paper whereas I asked him to sit for my Electronics, Engineering Maths and Mechanics paper. =.=
Gahhhh!

And and my birthday!!
Don't know what/how/where to celebrate.
I did BBQ pit for 3 consecutive years.
Not this year again!
I have few kinds of cake in my mind that I want to eat!
Strawberry shortcake and Oreo Cheese which I saw today!
*drools*

Okay, I shall end here.
I need to get to my bed! :D

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me