Monday, November 30, 2009

Below are just photos I taken during my weekends at Malacca.
Purpose was to attend a wedding dinner..

The hotel we stayed in..
Just as we were about to leave, dark clouds started to gather..
Malaysia's Flyer..
Lol.

I like this particular restaurant because it has Peranakan and Western feel.
The doll gift..


The night view was nice though..
The next morning..
Had our breakfast in the hotel..
It has many choices of food and beverage too..
And the hotel has 2 swimming pool in different location.

There were more photos but I'm in the lazy mood to upload all..

*sigh*
Tomorrow is already 1st December..
Electronics lab test.. :S
Just hope for the best..
It seems that I'm taking things more lightly even though exams are nearing..
Is it due to the fact I'm having only 3 papers rather than 5 papers like last semester?
I need to do something about it before history repeat itself like the previous MST..
If I'm aiming for a higher GPA, why is it that I'm not showing my effort?

My MSN doesn't work at all and it suck..
I hate my laptop after I sent it for repair..
There are chances that my 1900++ photos will bid farewell to me and I don't wish that to happen..
I trying every means to get it back via my Itouch..
Maybe I shouldn't vent my anger on my laptop in the first place and all this things would not happen.

Mum told Dad to get me a new laptop and I'm looking forward..
But I don't know when will that be. :S


3 weeks from now yet I'm neither looking forward nor interested..

Pardon me for my EMO post guys..
I'm not feeling too good recently but I'll try not show it physically.
Just hope my birthday month will be a better day everyday..

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me