Thursday, November 26, 2009

Finally I get to update my blog through my elder brother's computer.
I shall upload some other pictures during my second brother's birthday some other days.
And finally sending my laptop to repair tomorrow!
Anyway, going to Malacca with parents on Saturday!

And just some photos taken today.
Wanted to upload everything in Facebook but it failed when I uploaded it TWICE!
Wasted my 2 hours!
Shall upload it in a few more day time maybe.
There're more hilarious photos/process.

Our BOOMZ shirt!
I like this picture!
And I'm not aware that my school actually has a swing!


This is so cute isn't it?!


A group photo.

I feel like removing this blog and at the same time private it (blog myself, read myself). :S
I also want to watch Paranormal Activity in cenima!
Who wants to watch together together?
Some told me its boring but I just fond of horror movies!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me