Friday, December 11, 2009

Happy 18th Birthday Joshua!
Just got back 1 hour ago from the celebration at his house.
Me and Jeanie shared money and got him a skateboard bag though.
Hope you like it!
There are many other photos which I'm uploading it on Facebook.
Watch movie, play card games at his house.
And 1 card game that allows one to get bloated by just drinking plain water.
LOL!

Jeanie, Zarah and I lied to birthday boy saying that we're going back.
The actual fact is that we went to Lot 1 to get him a cake, which was one of our plot.
Surprised him when we returned to his doorsteps with candles lighting on the cake.
And all of us then started singing for him.

The moment I got home, Mom gave me some nagging session.
She learnt about me losing the digital camera the other time. =x
I'll have more responsibility in taking care of my things from now.

My apology for the blur photos which looks very clear in my laptop.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me