Sunday, December 13, 2009

I'm so craving for that cake since last year!
Wanted to buy that and eat up all by myself last year during my birthday but sadly, I couldn't find it in Malaysia.
The last time I had it was my 16th birthday if I'm not wrong when Sabrina and I celebrated our birthday together.
Our friends bought that cake for us.
I forgot how it taste though..
But I'm wanting to try it again so badly!

I still remember vividly the first time I saw that cake.
It was from Cardcaptor Sakura. LOL.
It looks so tempting and makes me feel like eating it each time I sees the character baking it.
Little did I know that there's such a cake during my sixteen..

On the contrary, I also want the Oreo Cheese cake at the bakery shop near my house!
I want to eat those 2 cake so much!
*drools*

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me