Friday, November 20, 2009

*sigh*
I wonder what happened to my laptop.
It went haywire since last night..
Went to look for my cousin living a few storey above me last night but I think he's already asleep.
It's either my Dad sent to his friend's shop tomorrow or ask my cousin the computer guru to repair.
It might be a sign of virus WHICH I hope not!
Sad..
I suck at computer stuff.

Whatever it is, I'm using my elder brother's computer..
Anyway, I can't wait for tomorrow!
Celebrating my second brother's birthday at a chalet instead of celebrating at home all the time.
Heard that third brother is not going.
I know that my brother's friends will be there too definitely.
The waves there are huge!
It's a Desaru..
Maybe can go fishing and row my second brother's float boat to the sea. :D
Of course, I'll bring some study material there.

Wait for my updates regard to the trip.
Bye.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me