Sunday, November 15, 2009

Went RP with Zack and Joshua on Wednesday night for concert performance.
Ate our dinner at Causeway Point.
First time spending time with classmates at late hours.
Watched "2012" with classmates last Thursday and it gave me shivers.
Of all, the movie stated that the world will end on 21 December 2012.
Do I count myself lucky?

Anyway, it was my nephew's 2nd birthday yesterday.
Throw a little celebration for him at my aunt house which is less than a song journey from my house by car.
Had a chit chat session with my cousins and aunts.
My elder brother's ex-girlfriend came to our house too for a while.
They lasted for 7 years and broke up 4-5 years back.
She's so capable now!
Bought new car, LV handbag, the latest mobile and went overseas trip.
She's a former NYP student though.

Anyways, just came back an hour ago from JE library with Samuel and Jeanie.
Met Jeanie at the custom in the afternoon.
I feel weird introducing people.
Spend 5 hours studying and I think it was quite a fruitful one.
Took photos for my photography assignment too!
I chose to submit through Flickr account instead of my own blog.
And tomorrow there's no photography lesson since it's the day for our submission of photos!
Can wake up 2 hours later than usual!

Zack told me about the newurbanmale 'RisLow' shirt and I think I'm getting one!
Cool!

I feel like closing down my blog.
Bye!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me