Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Helped my Mom to roll the glutinous rice ball right after I woke up.
Dad and elder brother help out too..

Let's talk about yesterday's happening, the yearly biggest day of my life.

Mom came back in the morning from Malacca and immediately ask me out to buy my birthday cake.
Me and them are in good terms already though.
They went out in the afternoon and only came back at night.
My parents and both my elder brothers brought me out for a meal.
We ate at 11 plus, sort of a dinner-supper.

Both my elder brothers went back to their room the moment we reach home.
My Mom then asked me to 'cut the cake' before the clock strikes 12.
I told her that my motive for buying that cake is to eat.
Having or not having a birthday song doesn't really matter to me.
She then light up a candle and both my Dad and Mom started singing a birthday song for me.
I was touched of course!
So cute of them. LOL.

The knife has a love shape on it.
Unique huh?






Oreo Cheesecake.
The outlook itself already looks like Oreo!
Isn't it?
This cake is absolutely/extremely/remarkably/extraordinarily nice!
Thanks Mommy for the cake!
But sadly, I didn't get to eat Strawberry Shortcake. :(
Never mind.
Try it next year.


And thanks to my third brother for this slipper!
The one I wanted long time ago.
I wanted the gold wording though but all the outlet have already sold out. >:o
Still, thanks to those who send me their greetings through Facebook, MSN and as for phone, I've not switch on yet. =x
Furthermore, no network.
Love you people many many anyways! (:

Thursday having party at house though.
Me can't wait for Chinese New Year!
Less than 2 months time!
Get rad packet and dye hair!

OMG!
I need to touch on my homework like real soon!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me