Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Have been a week since I last updated!
That was fast.
Time really flies I suppose.
Anway, I think Zarah is the only one who is able to read my blog now.
Whoever ask about my blog, I shall invite him/her.
Heh.
Changed my url and private it during the previous post.
I just don't like the fact some people whom I detest read my blog.

The whole yesterday I was suffering like hell.
Headache was really a torment.
It started the day before at night.
Even when I'm sleeping, I could feel the pain.
It also made me lose my appetite the whole day and I slept for a total of 18 hours!

A brand new year is coming.
Which means, school is reopening.
Some reasons looking forward to school and some reason not.
I'm most worrying for my Maths.
Haven touch anything regarding that during this holidays.
I'm so doom.. ):

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me