Friday, January 1, 2010

20 minutes after 1 January 2010.
So what was I doing during the countdown?
In the toilet bathing while I hear screams and counting down from my block neighbours.

I can't believe January is already here after getting use to those months at the end of the year.
Picnic few hours ago was great! (Y)
To be truthful, it's my virgin trip to Botanic Garden.
The place very very nice for picnic.
I saw many dogs with their owners too! :D
I laugh the most today or should I say the first time in my life I laugh the most in one day?
Anyway, it was really enjoyable.
Thanks for celebrating my belated birthday too!
If I were to write about today's happening, I'm sure it'll take more than just a composition.
Whatever it is, I'll never forget the fun I had today!
Awesome! (Y)(Y)
Waiting for pictorials to be uploaded in fb.

What I wish for New Year is that everybody around me staying healthy and happy.

Lastly, welcome Sheril and Aini to the blog! :D
Another few hours and I'm going back Malaysia. -.-

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me