Sunday, January 3, 2010


Tomorrow is the start of school..
That reminds me, I'm getting back my results!!:S
I've got a hunch that I ain't doing any good.
I'm still not in the mood to listen to any lectures.
Though it's the beginning of a year, tertiary schools doesn't seem like it.
Secondary schools definitely will not be too tense for the first day.
And the feeling of going to school too.
Wondering who will be your new form teacher/subject teachers, who will be new to your class, who will you be assign to sit with, where is your new class etc..

Sadly, tomorrow school for me seems nothing new.
It's just a continual from the 2nd semester, term 2.
Kind of miss those secondary 'first day of school' feeling.
But I detest the hair check part for secondary schools!
Hah!
First day of school in secondary will have a pair of white canvas.
As for poly, I have a pair of new slippers though! :D

Starting from tomorrow, waking up as early as 6:20am will be tough for me. =x
That 'tough' part haven include the public transport yet! @_@

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me