Monday, December 7, 2009

I can't believe I've already screwed up the first paper.
When I saw the 2nd question, the first thing that came to my mind was "Wow! It seems easier than I thought!".
Little did I know that the hard one was set at the last question. -.-
Also the question with the most percentage weightage.
Done 2 sample papers and the difficult one is always the 2nd question.
This time round was otherwise.
I think I'm just being complacent.
I didn't really touch on this module during my revision period.

Motive of going to school early was to study.
Ended up playing pool and Guitar Hero with them. -.-
Sang my favourite song again. :D
We even broke the new record for that song.
All of us got 90 over percent.
I was laughing out of control when Zack imitates Zarah.
*LAUGH*
Going to school early tomorrow again but NOT TO PLAY!

2 more weeks.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me