Sunday, December 6, 2009


Look at that small puppy!
So cute isn't it??
Sadly, it's not staying at my house.
Dad is bringing to his nursery I think.
She resembles 1 dog I had in the past.
And when that dog died, I cried. :(
In fact every dog of mine passed away, I cried.

Tomorrow is my first paper.
Feeling nervous for it though.
Let's hope I'll do well for not only tomorrows' paper but every paper I'm having for the next few days!

Had the new release burger from Mac for dinner earlier on and it was so-so.
But... the fries is my all-time favourite! :D
I find that I always gets hungry easily and ate so much until I've put on weight.
Especially those unhealthy and junk food!
So I decided to go on diet during my holidays!

I facebooked this person name under my friend's post which was commented by her friend after I commented.
Even though it's was not the person they were talking about, I was surprised by the result.
It's just too much of a coincidence.
*confidential*

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me