Saturday, December 5, 2009

SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!
I have 2 plans on 19 December yet I think I might be able to go for only 1..
A primary school reunion and a secondary school one.
What a coincidence!
I promise my primary school mates last month that I'll make myself free..
Yet I miss my secondary school friends..
This is a really tough decision though..

Anyway, my house is currently having a small party..
Mum asked my brother's friends over for a meal.
My nearby relatives came too..
Sang with my brother and sometimes, I'll be his back-up vocal.
In the afternoon, I even brought the wireless mic outside my house while singing halfway.
Felt like I'm having a concert. :D

I believe I've confidence in Maths now.
Thanks a lot my previous semester Math's teacher!
And I think I didn't mug really hard though.
Tomorrow!
Yesterday was fun, playing Guitar Hero with classmates.
I sang my favorite song twice.
First attempt was 91% and second was 95!
Pretty good huh! LOL.

Just got notice that my secondary reunion is on 18, not 19..
*phew*
Can go!



I want to....

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me