Sunday, December 20, 2009

I'm all alone at home now.
The moment I reached home, I threw my tantrum.
Mom and Dad were waiting for me to come back so as to go Malacca with them.
I don't know why I'm extremely angry yet I teared a bit while I was using my laptop.
The reason I got angry was because of the last night call from Dad.
I feel so bad.
They waited for me yet I didn't want to go.
They talked to me nicely yet I answered them back in a rude manner..
They have already book a hotel for my share too and they are canceling it.
I was lying on my bed and Dad came in and ask me to go but I didn't want to..
He told me he will leave some money for me to buy food though and I replied him there isn't a need to.
Still, he left it in my room.
The moment they went off, I started crying. ><
I couldn't control my tears.
It just kept rushing out from my eyes..
But I'm fine now though.
*sigh*

What has got into me?
I think I shall do my homework all day tomorrow..

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me