Sunday, December 20, 2009

Time check, it's 1:20am now.
Reached home midnight again for the past 2 days.
Came back by cab though with 1 of my primary schoolmate since all of us missed the last train at Bedok.

Met them 1pm at Woodlands and guess what?
I was on time! Not late at all!
*claps*

As followed, we brought some stuff for our picnic at East Coast.
Some brought drinks, sandwiches, tidbits etc..
As for me, I brought chocolates! :D
This time round was less enjoyable.
Only 8 present and our picnic sort of failed due to the bad weather..
We sat at Macdonald instead, for hours!

After which, we went for an hour of pool..

We then went to rent a bike for an overnight price.
Reason being it's much reasonable than renting it for more than 4 hours.
Went cycling around to look for an ideal dinner spot.
And I haven cycle for more than 2 years I think!

So fun can..
The atmosphere was cooling..
We wanted to eat steam boat yet there isn't any..
So we ate at this foodcourt instead.
Shared money and ordered sting ray, satay, some other dishes etc..

Went to sit near the shore.
And the sound of waves hitting against the shore makes me feel so relax.
The ambiance was really good.
Daryl started strumming his guitar and sing.
Plus he know a lot of photography skills and can take great pictures too!

The next plan is a chalet if I'm not wrong.
By the time, more can turn up!
Sadly, most of them are busy with their FYP otherwise the amount wouldn't be just 8..

OMG!
I haven bath yet again!
Needed to wake up at 8am earlier on and go back Malaysia.
So much for today!
Bye bye. :)



Why would I want to pay so much price?
Afterall, it's just me and my wishful thinking..

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me