Saturday, December 19, 2009

Just got home a while ago.
While waiting for LRT, my phone slipped off from my hand when I was thinking about something.
Bumped into Brendan too.
He was telling me that he's a bit tipsy and that his vision is a bit blur after drinking in school for Christmas celebration. LOL.
Talked about his current CCA which is also the CCA I quit months ago.

Anyway, wake up early in the morning and went to school for workshop.
There was this point of time my mood got high and started doing nonsensical stuff. o.O
Met secondary school mates at Woodlands.
I was late for an hour plus but not the latest!
*phew*
A total of 17 of us were present.

My journey for today are:
Home > School > Woodlands > Tampines > Simpang Bedok > Paya Lebar >Home!

I like this picture so much!
Taken by Soraya.
There are brighter ones but I decided to upload this.


Plus I think I'm having a bad photo day.
Every photos of me in it doesn't look nice at all. -.-
But I'm hoping to take better pictures tomorrow!
I was laughing like nobody's business about something.
I must say that something is really incredible, makes me laugh for so long until my stomach started aching.

Since it has already past midnight...
Which means, another 2 more days!
I'm not excited about the day coming though.
I got a hunch that this year might be the worst one ever..

I haven bath yet!
OMG!
Eeeeee!



How do you know when someone likes you?
How do I know when I like someone?
A lame question yet I still do not have the key to the answer..
-.-

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me