Thursday, December 17, 2009

Watched "Avatar" with some classmates at Plaza Sing today.
The very first debut in cinemas..
While waiting for the movie to start, we walked around to kill time.
I was surprised when I saw my 4th uncle and aunt.
Greet them and had some words with them.
Anyway, it's a movie worth watching!
It's beyond awesome!
2 hour and 40 minutes.
Longest movie I've ever watch though.

Feeling a bit restless, I decided to go jogging right after I came back from outside.
And my stamina became so lousy..
1 minute plus more than the usual timing.

Shit!
I have 2 plans tomorrow!
1 from afternoon till night(late), sort of a reunion.
The other one is from night(early) till the following day at a friend's house, a 'reunion' too..
I'ld love to attend both but I'm afraid I'll have to give the second one a miss though.
Time limit and direction wise.
I'll see how my first plan goes.
If it ends early, 'maybe' I'll go over and have some catch up with them since they are bugging me to go after my first reunion ends.

Me is feeling naughty again..
Wanting to stir up a little trouble.. (6)
I love the trouble I created last night!
Although it's just me feeling
naughty, I just want to pull some of my friends along with me to bring more troubles! x)


I think I'm falling out..
How? :[

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me