Sunday, January 10, 2010


Hehe.
Above is my childhood toy which I adore a lot when I was young.
It's body can be open and change to another digimon you know!
The picture above looks as if it's digivolving huh?
Yea, 2 of my photography assignment pictorials are from that toy but not submitting the one on top.

Tomorrow no GEMS and I'm so happy.
But have to submit 8 photos by tomorrow.
And that reminds me 8 photos = 100 words.
I haven do the write-up yet! Oh!
To the least, I don't have to squeeze with people in the morning for just tomorrow.
1 day means a lot to me kay..

Saturday karaoked all day. (Y)
Afternoon and night to be exact.
Sang some songs with my brother.
Mom asked me to sing along with her at night too. LOLS.
I can't wait to have another karaoke session next weekend. :D

Went to my relative's house in the evening.
A same age cousin of mine birthday and celebrating his daughter 1 years old.
But I never talk to him before. :S
He looks/is a gangster but a nice person though.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me