Friday, January 8, 2010

Yeah!
Mom and Dad are back from wedding dinner. (Y)(Y)
Me too, just reached home not long ago.

Elder brother came to fetch me right after he took my third brother from his vocal class.
Tomorrow third brother going to Jean Yip to dye and cut his hair the one at City Square.
My big brother's friend is working there though.
I thought of dying my hair end of this month to look nice on Chinese New Year. :D
Mom suggest that I should dye tomorrow.
I have not made up my decision yet.

Gotten back my Maths result.
Boo!
7 more marks to be one of them who scored more than 90.
Credits don't really goes to me for scoring well.
I should start staying hard from now.

Third brother gave me some tips for OC just now for my yesterday's presentation. -.-
I wanted to seek his help the night before but he slept over at his friend's house.
He will guide me for my individual one since he's taking that module and that he always receive compliment from his teacher. :D

The lecture in the workshop is really a 'ti ko pek' I should say.
First he mistook me as a girl. -_________- FAIL!
Second, I don't even know him and he puts his hand over my shoulder.
He asked for my full name, where I live, look at my piercings.
Talk those nosensical stuff. 'Big brother' huh. -.-

I haven had my dinner yet and my stomach started grumbling a few hours ago.
Elder brother has brought some food for me.
Both my elder brothers and one their friend are enoying drinking/talking/eating outside the house. Lol.
I want to karaoke tomorrow! (Y)

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me