Thursday, January 7, 2010

*yawn*
My energy level is at it's lowest now.
I really feel I could doze off anytime.

Work on my OC presentation until 12am.
And woke up at 5 plus so as to be in school at 7.
I was presenting crap today.
I don't even know what am I talking about nor did I went out off point.
Tired my very best to overcome my nervousness yet I couldn't.
Dress like I've never dress before.

I think I should put in my 100% for the individual one.
I really want to score well for this module.
Mechanics result was bad, very.
Electronics getting tougher and I don't really understand what the teacher is talking about sometimes.

Maths result tomorrow.
5 scored 90 and above.
Am I one of them?
I doubt so and I shouldn't be so naive.

I guess all I can do is study hard?
But how?
I can't wait to sing my troubles away this weekend.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me