Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hoho.
Just came back from Lot One.
Had a last minute meet-up with Sabrina since she ask me out for dinner.
I was really really exhausted therefore I asked her to come Lot One instead.
Lrt to Lot One 15 minutes.
Woodlands to Lot One 15 minutes.
Fair and square. Lol.
Guess what we had?
MOS burger!! LOL!

I was so tired to the extent I nearly doze off in front of my laptop when I was watching videos halfway.
Wanted to skip the lesson I had in the morning.
But to think about it, my attendance have been 100% ever since I step into poly so I shouldn't be a spoiler.
Afterall, I was late. =x
Liping gave me this packet of Ribena sweet.
I shall give her something in return next week.

Also, I got into Pasir Ris train again!
So liking it because I'm not needed to get down at JE.
Plus, it also save my waiting time. =)

And did you notice something?

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me