Monday, January 25, 2010

We certainly look alike don't we?
Our expression I'm trying to say.
Wanted to blog yesterday but somehow I don't have the mood to.
Plus, I haven't get those photos from my big brother.
Maybe this weekend I will upload it and maybe take some new ones from my fresh idea.
Lol.

Zack told me something just a few minutes ago that makes me go..
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! xD

Anyway, I told Liping something which took her quite some time to believe.
She thought I was just pulling her leg when I repeated myself over and over again.
Or rather she's quite disappointed?

And Mechanics Lab teacher was the Joke Of The Day(JOTD)!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
I spotted something and told Kaiser about it.
Because of that, he keep laughing whenever the teacher starts speaking.
Tsk!

Too many inside stories in this post.

So happy the fact that I managed to get into Pasir Ris train this morning.
I'm yearning to take it every morning can!
But this type of train service are so rarely seen nowadays.
Stupid...

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me