Sunday, January 17, 2010

How I wish I can be like the toy above.
Being able to stand up after every fall.
I guess I'm just too weak to stand alone after so many falls..

Anyways, Mom just send third brother to the custom.
I want to go back at night though.
And I realised that each time I got back here, I won't be touching any school related stuff.
My third brother has the same thinking too.
This can't do, seriously..

Big brother had broke up with his girlfriend for about 2 months.
He have been listening to emo songs and posting emo stuff on FB. :S
He even bought a packet of cigarettes when he don't even smoke.
Tsk.
My Mom, my brothers and myself shake our head when we saw it.

Saw fireworks near my house yesterday!
Wonder what's the occasion about.

I worked so hard on 'something' yesterday until my palm had a blister on it.
Thanks to Mom and Dad for helping out as well.
And because of that I missed one show on channel 8.
About this owner and this 16 years old dog of hers suffered from some illness.
Really really devastating.
I can't even part with a 2 or 3 or the most 4 years dog of mine, let alone 16 years.

I think only Zarah knows very well of what I feel like doing now.
But should I?

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me