Friday, January 15, 2010

*sigh*
I'm so tired.
Had Maths all day.
Well, at least I'm learning 'something' today.
I told myself that I want to concentrate on every maths lesson yet I was happily talking away, most of the time. =x

Went Jurong Point Apple shop earlier on to ask about my ipod.
The person gave me a list of repair outlets.
Nearest is AMK I think followed by City Hall and other weird places.
The paper states that it will take 4 working days.
Shoot!
How am I suppose to live without music especially my favourite songs eg. Gee??..
Maybe I can listen through my phone.
Then again, I'm lazy to go all the way to AMK. :(
And coincidently, bumped into Xian Cong and gang while we were going into the train.

Now have to wait for my third brother to finish school.
Harr...

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me