Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I think I want to take back what I said last night.
Workshop was argh!
My mood was dampened the moment I spoiled my workpiece.
Plus, I screw up the 2nd one as well..
Got an earful by my teacher.
Then again, some comments can be left unsaid.
And there he goes _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.....
*coming in from right ear and going out from left ear*

Stayed back after school to revise Maths with Zarah and Melissa.
Had a pleasant conversation with both of them though.
And we were close to spending 12 hours in school today.
But both of them said they are not really counted as they were late for the first lesson.
LOL.

Tomorrow parents are coming since one of our relative is getting married.
I don't think I've either seen them before or know them. :S
Oh yes, I want to watch my wrestling now.

Bye.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me