Thursday, January 21, 2010

Just got home from Woodlands.
Met bestfriends since I haven meet them for exactly 3 weeks.
I was having so much fun laughing!
And I can't wait for our pictures.
Insane photos!

Anyway, I reached home 12 last night from the wedding dinner.
So I couldn't really find the time to blog.
Only checked my mails and stuff.

There were even cocktails at the entrance.
Indeed we are related!
Same surname!
The doll gift they gave.
I should say that among all the doll gift I've seen, this time was the most unique one.
A diamond.
Not much use though.
Dang!
I forgot to upload this picture of the couple.
The second entrance was the groom singing a song for the bride and walks her in the ballroom.
Plus, he gave a bouquet of Ferrero Rocher to her on the stage.
Sweet huh.
Pass by Orchard and was feeling a bit excited for no reason. -.-
Mom was kind enough to buy for both me and my third brother soya bean milk and this lime jelly substance drink.

And and, I don't wish to be separated from my current class. :(
Less than 2 more months I guess.
I'll cherish every moment we have from now. :'(

I think I should stop giving empty promises to myself.
It's like as though there's always tomorrow.
But how long can my tomorrow last?
It's time I should take things seriously.

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me