Friday, January 22, 2010

Just stepped home a moment ago.
As usual, Mom pick me up after fetching my third brother from his singing class.
Had workshop from 1230 hours to about 1630 hours and went back around 6 plus.
Bath and pack stuff before meeting up with Sabrina at Woodlands for MOS burger.
Long time haven had that plus haven seen her for quite some time.




Did a bit of catch up though.

I think I'm putting this blog back to public.
Some of my friends who doesn't have a blogger account are unable to view.
I'll see to it.

I'm so jealous of third brother.
He always go to his rich friend's house overnight.
His parents always send both of them to school and pick them up.
Recently, his parents even wants my brother to teach their daughter POA.
School starts at 8am and they can wake up at 7:15!
5 minutes drive to school.
A landed house with Merc, Audi, Jaguar plus 2 maids.
The parents even bought a Merc for him since he's getting his license soon.
Wow.
How I wish my life is like theirs lor..
So green with envy..

And and my brother's friend added me on FB.
I never had a word with him before even though I always saw him.
I think shall accept tomorrow. LOL.
And yes, I haven start stalking people for today yet.
Good day people!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me