Thursday, February 25, 2010

Currently, I'm right parting.
I thought of changing to left.
But looking at the picture above, makes/looks no difference. LOL.

Anyway, I like this photo.
Random huh?

*wail*
Mom and Dad are going to Taiwan tomorrow.
1pm flight at Changi Airport.
I feel like going to the airport to send them off. :(
Should I?
They are going for 8 days.
I haven seen them since last Sunday.
Which means, I'll not see them for 13 days. :'(

On the phone with Mom for roughly 10 minutes.
Her plan was me going to grandma's house over the weekend and also after my exams.
Grandma too, suggest that I go over her house.
Nobody will be looking after me at home.
Both elder brothers will be at work and back in the evening.
My Mom added that I can stay at my cousin's condo too instead of my grandma's house.
I don't think I'll online that much or even online by then.
BUT tomorrow I'm going back home first after school.
I WANT TO KARAOKE! HAHA!
Most probably at night my elder brother will send me to grandma's house.

Transfered L4D to my laptop yet I couldn't get into the game.
What the shit!
Hopefully, either 1 of my brother's laptop or desktop can work.

I'm dying to be done with my papers!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me