Friday, February 26, 2010

I'm home!
My elder brother, second brother and his girlfriend came to pick me up.
Pick third brother after which from his vocal class.
Second brother drove his brand new car which just arrived today!
Honda Civic i-Vtec 1.8. White colour.
Quite nice!
As for his previous car, he gave his girlfriend.

Went to eat Nasi Lemak before we came home.
So delicious!
Third brother is finally back after staying over his friend's house for 2 weeks.
So good, his friend sometimes drive to school too.
Merc somemore.

I kinda miss my black hair though.

And and I called Dad around 12 plus, just a moment before they were about to board the plane.
I said 'Bon Voyage' to him also!
I feel like crying at that moment of time. LOL!
Because that phrase is hardly used and quite awkward to say it.
So didn't went to the airport.
Went to a lan shop near town instead. Hehe.
Played 3 hours and L4D is still the best! :D

Anyway, today's paper was bad.
Beyond expectation..
To think I only slept for 3 hours and woke up early to study.

Both my elder brothers went to clubbing already.
I guess I won't be going to my grandma's house this weekend.
Maybe next week. :D

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me