Friday, February 12, 2010

Finally this hectic week is over!
You never know how much I hate this week.
And because of this, I'm lack of sleep everyday!
Sleep late and wake up early than usual.
Rushing for school work!
Thus, causing me a headache since last night until now!

I didn't want to go to school today though.
Woke up in the morning with a very very terrible headache.
A bath doesn't help at all.
Sat on my bed after bathing, thinking whether to go to school.
Afterall, I still went to school but late though.

I think I'll have a proper update soon.
Maybe tomorrow?

Oh yes, I just went to my cousin's florist shop.
Saw many many bouquet of flowers.
Even bears with FR (I forgot how to spell the name of the chocolate).
Plus, Liping and I made a group in facebook.
Less than 100 in a week, it will close.
Not bad, we hit 52 in a day!

No comments:

Thats Me

Thats Me